It’s a classic matchup—slate shingles vs asphalt shingles. Which option results in a better roofing system? Seal Roofing is here to help you decide whether slate roof tiles or an asphalt shingle roof is the right choice for your business or home.
Slate Roof Tiles
Slate roof tiles are manufactured by combining slate, a fine-grained, natural stone, and splitting it into smooth, flat pieces that form tiles. Slate tiles are a quality roofing solution that gives your home or business an elegant look and feel. Equipped with watertight features, a roofing system that uses slate roof tiles is capable of withstanding all types of weather conditions.
Benefits of a Slate Roof
Some benefits of a slate roof include:
- Long System Life: Installing a slate roof for your home or business ensures a longer lifespan, preventing roof replacement for years.
- Fire Resistant: Slate tiles are created with a stone that’s already undergone intense heat and pressure, making slate highly flame resistant.
- Environmentally Friendly: Considering slate is made from a natural stone, it’s one of the most environmentally friendly roofing materials on the market.
Asphalt Shingle Roof Tiles
Asphalt shingle roof tiles are a versatile roofing system solution considering they’re available in a wide range of angles, shapes, and forms. Choosing asphalt as your roofing material gives you the ability to customize your system to meet your commercial building or home needs. Asphalt is also a quality solution if you want to customize your tile colors to match your building structure.
Seal Roofing provides more than just quality roofing systems. We can help you choose the best materials for your specific building needs. Contact us today to get started.
Advantages of Asphalt Shingles
Several advantages of asphalt shingles include:
- Cost Effective: Asphalt shingles come at a low cost, making them one of the most affordable roofing materials available for homeowners and businesses.
- Durability: An asphalt shingle roof is a strong, durable system that’s capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Easy Installation: Asphalt shingles require limited sloping, resulting in a seamless roofing installation.
Slate Shingles vs Asphalt Shingles: Seal Helps You Decide
The matchup was slate shingles vs asphalt shingles. The result? We recommend both! You deserve the best roof possible. That’s why we help you decide the best roofing solution for your unique home or business. Whether you’re considering slate roof tiles or an asphalt shingle roof, our team of experienced roofers will walk you through the benefits of both options and give you the opportunity to make a sound decision on the right roof for you. Contact us to start planning your roof installation today.
Seal Roofing is a roofing contractor with a reputation for outstanding service, competitive pricing, and offering a full range of roofing services and solutions.
PA – #PA025662
NJ – #1835498
DE – #2009603095
Serving the Philadelphia Metro Area
145 Rockledge Ave, Rockledge PA 19046
F: (215) 533-7409